MCLine Control: fully integrated yield control for extrusion lines
Increasing material prices and higher quality demands require full control of your extrusion lines. Movacolor offers this with our MCWeight throughput measurement system in the capacity range between 10-1,200 kg/h. The 8” full color touch screen controller can be connected directly to your extrusion line.
There are four control options:
- Capacity control (kg/h)
- Yield control (kg/m) – manual puller speed
- Yield control (kg/m) – manual extruder speed
- Capacity and yield control – extruder and puller controlled
Interfacing with extruders and pullers, as well as with central control systems, can be done with a wide variety of interfaces, whether analog or via several bus systems.
The extremely simple user interface allows your operators to run the extrusion lines with an absolute minimum of scrap within the tightest possible quality margins.
Features MCLine Control
- Manual and automatic operation mode, seamless changeover
- Ramp up / ramp down control
- Four different control configurations
- Different I/O options (analog, digital)
- Consumption counters for material usage monitoring
Benefits MCLine Control
- Integrated control system
The 8” full color touch screen controller not only controls the complete extrusion line, but can control multiple continuous blenders at the same time.
- Continuous blender set-up
The MCWeight throughput measurement system can be integrated with other dosing systems into a continuous blender.
(0.23 mb pdf file)